I'm having a Giv*aw*y to celebrate having over 200 Facebook 'likers'! Please excuse the asterisks, I've had a massive sudden increase in Facebook likers since mentioning the word in a status update (it must have set off alarm bells and flashing lights at Giv*aw*y HQ) and it appears there are serial contest enterers who will 'like' a million pages in the hope of winning something and may or may not be actually interested in the prize they've won....
OK, so if you want to be in with a chance of winning a custom pair of specially selected handmade earrings, I need a little market research and patience so please read on!
Now, here’s what we’re gonna do…
1) ‘Like’ my Facebook page if you don’t already here
2) Visit my website here and have a browse
3) Come back here and leave a comment on this post telling me your favourite item. I'll be adding some new designs this weekend so you may want to wait a couple of days!
4) On Saturday 18th September at 11.30am I will put all the names in a hat (literally, I have a lovely bowler!) and draw the winner
5) I will post the results on Saturday afternoon, so please come back to check if you're a winner sometime over the weekend as Blogger messaging system doesn't always work and Facebook page owners can't contact 'likers', so I might have to put a post on here to ask the winner to email me their details.
6) The winner will receive a specially made pair of earrings based on the style of design they chose as their favourite, or in the same category (eg ‘pirate’ or ‘vintage’).