Monday 29 July 2013

More frequent blogging attempt!

I'm going to try and blog more often. I know I've said it all before, but let's give it a go!
I won't just blog about the jewellery I've made, I'll try and write about other things that interest me (and hopefully any readers I pick up along the way!). I'm planning on writing a more "professional" blog on my website, so this one will be more of a "face behind the product" professional/personal mix. Apparently....

So what shall I write about today?
How would you like to see the ducks from my local pond? Mrs Mallard surrounded us with her eleven ducklings!
 

Hmm, can I tie in a cheeky link to anything on my website? Well I haven't got anything duck-related, but I have some other wildlife, here's a couple for example:

Birdcage earrings



Bird and Bees charm bracelet

If you fancy a look at some more creatures, I have plenty more birds, butterflies, bees, owls featuring in my jewellery designs on my website  - www.pirate-treasures.com :-)

1 comment:

I'd love to read your comments, thanks for reading my Blog!