Tuesday 17 September 2013

New Etsy shop

My weekly blogging plan didn't last too long, did it?!
I did keep meaning to, but I have been fairly busy making things. I am going to have a range of products in a high street shop, but I'll tell you more about that another time, as it isn't opening yet!

As I mentioned previously, I was thinking of opening an Emporium of Curiosities shop on Etsy. I had a shop of the same name on Folksy a couple of years ago, which did okay until I closed it when I closed the Pirate Treasures shop. I then moved it to a section on my website, but really wanted to get round to opening an Etsy shop so I could still use the name and banner (!) so I finally did it a few weeks ago. Here's the link The Emporium of Curiosities 
I have been stocking it with ACEOs, cards and gift tags and then decided to add my range of vintage "assemblage" jewellery as it goes with the general vintage inspired style of the shop.
I've enjoyed putting together the collection of various vintage pieces to make interesting necklaces.
   
Statement charm necklace

Vintage brooch assemblage necklace
Vintage Gentleman ACEO
Alice in Wonderland gift tags
 I should probably redirect my Emporium of Curiosities blog over to this one, it's not as if I post so often I need two blogs!
My next post will hopefully feature some baking...
~Jane
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your comments, thanks for reading my Blog!