Friday 13 May 2011

Folksy Friday - Pirates!

This Folksy Friday is a little late due to Blogger being offline all day and deleting my draft!
 
So this week I decided to do a Folksy Friday selection based on pirates because I'm a little excited about "Pirates of the Caribbean - On Stranger Tides" coming out next week! As the first Pirates film was my inspiration to make jewellery in the first place I felt I ought to do something to mark the occasion.
The first four are from my own Folksy shop Pirate Treasures Jewellery and the rest of the lovely goodies should be clickable photos to take you to their creators' shops. It was very difficult to narrow down the selection of piratical awesomeness, but I hope you like these ones...

Pirate Treasures Jewellery Pirate Treasures Jewellery
Pirate Treasures JewelleryPirate Treasures Jewellery




Gaia Noir Sparrow Primitives
Dab and a dash Socklings
Aunty Joan Crafts Hop To It Craft ShopHoneysuckle Rose Crafts MagpieAccessories

Here's where they came from: 1) Gaia Noir 2) Sparrow Primitives 3) Dab and a dash 4) Socklings 5) Aunty Joan 6) Hop To It Craft Shop 7) Honeysuckle Rose Crafts 8) Magpie Accessories ...please go and take a look in their shops to see what else is on offer!

~Jane

3 comments:

  1. Love your selection of pirate themed items and thank you for including my pirate card.

    Aunty Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arrrr me hearties...
    Great fun theme and found some new shops.
    Love the pirate doll and the pirate sachets.
    Thank you for including my journal amongst these goodies.
    {Dab and a dash.}

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments, thanks for reading my Blog!