Sunday 1 May 2011

Challenge 52 - week 4 - Pirates!

I did indeed manage to catch up with my blogging and am now up to date, well done me!!
This week, as you may have guessed by the title, I have been making pirate style jewellery. I'm a little excited by the fact that Pirates of the Caribbean - On Stranger Tides is released in three weeks' time! So I have been making pirate charm bracelets in a variety of colours...I have put them on my website Pirate Treasures Jewellery and one in my Folksy shop, where I added a matching necklace.





The Steampunk jewellery I made the other day is now dry, but I haven't
added it to the website yet. I should get round to that tomorrow morning, hopefully.

I hadn't realised that you only get 200 photos with the free version of Flickr, so I'll have to rethink my plans there - I've already added 193 and haven't finished! I might just put a selection, or only things made in the last year - if anyone reading this can suggest what they do please add a comment! I may also make a Gallery on my website. I had planned on using Flickr instead, but I haven't used up too much of my website space, so might be able to do something on the site to show Sold stock in case anyone wants to commission something based on a previous design, I used to have a slideshow of sold jewellery on my previous website and had a couple of custom orders that way. Something to work on when I have enough time!

Plans for this week are: make more pirate jewellery and add the steampunk things to the website. Shouldn't be too difficult!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your comments, thanks for reading my Blog!