Yes, I realise I should have written this last weekend, but we were doing the tiling in the kitchen! It went pretty well and now everything is back in the cupboards and finished!
Last post I mentioned the commissions I was asked to do. One I am very excited about I will save for another blog post as I'm waiting for some supplies to arrive. The other was for a Steampunk necklace. I had to buy some new epoxy as when I had carefully designed and arranged all the pieces in postition I realised I didn't have enough to stick all of them (it tends to seep through the lid no matter how tightly you screw it on, so I bought some in a syringe this time). Well, I was having a bit of a steampunk marathon and made some rings and hair pins too. These are the pendants for the necklaces drying happily - I have given the potential customer the choice and will put the rest on the website afterwards.
I signed up to Google Merchant Centre to add my website's shop to the 'shopping' items for Google searches. I'm pretty high when searching for 'pirate jewellery' or 'steampunk jewellery' but need to go through all my meta keywords and descriptions on my website. I think when I first changed website hosts I was in such a hurry to get all the products up, I didn't add all the meta info for everything - that's another fun job to look forward to! Though Create are a really good and easy to use website provider it's not too much of a pain, just a bit time consuming.
Oh by the way, this isn't week 3 news but I had my first order via Google checkout yesterday, so I'm pleased I added it!
OK, I'll hopefully do another post on Sunday and that will bring me up to date!