Tuesday 21 February 2012

Pirate Treasures is 5 years old!

Hello again!
It's just occurred to me that the first incarnation of the website www.pirate-treasures.com went live 5 years ago (Well, 5 years last week, but I only just realised!). So to celebrate I have decided to give everyone 10% off their orders (excluding p&p) from now until midnight on Friday 24th. All you have to do is enter the code 5years2012 when you go through checkout.
 
I must have subconsciously remembered as I decided to revamp the homepage a bit. Well, the website as a whole now has a fancy frame border and the homepage has new photos. I think it looks pretty stylish. I will get round to taking new photos for the category pages too, but have to wait for a nice bright day! 

My Twilight saga inspired jewellery range is nearly all sold out. When it's gone, it's gone - I won't be making any more and will be deleting the section from the website, so if you want some you'd better hurry! 10% of the money from the Twilight range is dontated to the British Heart Foundation, so it's all for a good cause - to keep more human hearts beating...

Latest makes on the website are:

 
< this necklace with a china owl, scissors and heart charms and beads, which can be found here.

A whole bunch of steampunk jewellery here 
New necklaces, rings, cufflinks, brooches and earrings made with lovely mechanical watch and pocket watch movements and parts. I couldn't resist keeping one of the key necklaces for myself!



The Contemorary range has some new lariat style necklaces. I sold two the day I listed them, so have made some more!
 Right now, there's red & black, green, pink, silver and brown in stock and I'm planning a purple one to make next. Some are on silky cord and some on faux suede. Some have beads and charms at each end and some have them interspersed at knotted intervals all along the length of them.


Well that's all for me for now, got to go and pack an order, plan the purple necklace and get pancakes made!

~Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your comments, thanks for reading my Blog!