Sunday 6 April 2014

I will blog again!!!

Oh goodness me, it's been too long again! I have blogged (once!) on my other blog at The Emporium of Curiosities which is my alter ego for arty stuff including decorated wooden things and gift tags - go and have a look and give that one a follow, who knows where I'll blog next! 
Okay, what have I been doing all this time? I've been making and sending a whole load of stock for the shop I mentioned in a previous post. It's called the Shop of Adventures and is part of an educational charity called the Hackney Pirates. The shop opened last week, I'll be going to one of the launch events on Friday, so will hopefully have some photos and details to blog about for my next post. It sounds an amazing place, it's been fitted out to look like an old wooden ship and will stock my jewellery plus lots of gifts and products with an adventurous theme; it's on Kingsland High Street in Dalston, East London.
Here's some of the jewellery being stocked in the shop, also available on the Pirate Treasures website or Etsy shop:
 
Hot air balloon necklace
Travel & Adventure bracelet
Travel the World necklace




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your comments, thanks for reading my Blog!