Friday 5 February 2010

One a Day - days 21 and 22

Day 21 for me was Wednesday, I was really busy counting and bagging glass pearls (again) for my Beads & Findings website so I could only think about my Twilight themed creation and make something quick! It's a lucite rose on a snake chain - I didn't make the rose or the chain so it only took seconds, but it's been quite popular on my website and local sales so I needed to make a couple more.
Day 22 - yesterday and today I've been making Steampunk jewellery. I couldn't photograph today's as it hadn't dried, so I'll do that tomorrow. I made these two necklaces using watch parts - one a collage of coggy things and the other is a little watch movement in an antiqued setting. The rubies are still in place so I added Czech glass faceted beads to match.
          

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your comments, thanks for reading my Blog!