Friday 12 February 2010

One a Day - Days 25-29

Yes I did watch Twilight! I made a bag charm and a choker necklace...I hadn't used crystal glaze to cover pictures before, so it took a couple of goes - the first one had an air bubble I couldn't get rid of. Anyway, the end result is OK and I'm sure will improve the more I do. The words 'be safe' are written in Edward Cullen's handwriting font - you'll have to read the book if you don't know already!

Day 27 was a multi-strand bracelet. Day 28 a bracelet with white catseye beads, silver beads and beadcaps. Day 29 (yesterday) I made myself a Pandora style necklace just on black 2mm cotton cord - I have a bracelet with the same beads so made it to match.

I'll blog again over the weekend with details of todays make....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your comments, thanks for reading my Blog!