Wednesday 17 February 2010

One a Day - Days 32-34

I'm still on the 'Lavender' theme - I love using a mix of purple and lilac colours together! I said in my last post I'd be making a matching bracelet - that was Saturday's (Day 32) make:
On Sunday (Day 33) I made two pairs of earrings, both flowery, one a bit more dangly than the other! I tend to wear smaller stud earrings myself so sometimes have to remind myself that lots of people wear longer earrings and not so plain and simple as myself!!


Day 34 (yesterday) I started a long beaded necklace using sturdy bronze eyepins and various beads again in the Lavender theme. I used 12mm foil-lined glass hearts (I love that colour!), glass pearls, some light mauve lustred glass nuggets, round glass beads, acrylic bicones and tiny flowers, bronze metal beads, seed beads, bronze beadcaps and daisy spacers.

I've added all the 'Lavender' collection to my website in the Contemporary section

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your comments, thanks for reading my Blog!